Category Archives: MarvelHeroes
Here is a checklist I made to keep track of my heroes costumes. Please leave feedback here in this trend. This list includes Chase costumes, Fortune Card costumes, Giveaway costume, Starter costumes, and all store buyable costumes.
It’s the start of a new season Marvel Heroes 2015.
01/09/15 – Updated MHCC v15.1.30 with missing costumes for Ghost Rider Alejandra Blaze, Ms. Marvel Mar-vell, and Star-Lord Marvel NOW!. New for this update Venom Anti-Venom Costume, Venom Classic Costume, and X-23 X-Force Costume.
01/17/15 – Updated MHCC v15.1.31 with Hulk Ultimate Costume, Spider-Man Spider-Girl Enhanced Costume, and Venom Toxin Costume.
02/05/15 – Updated MHCC v15.1.34 with Winter Soldier Longest Winter Costume and Winter Soldier Movie Costume.
02/21/15 – Updated MHCC v15.1.36 with Hawkeye Hawkguy Costume, Hawkeye Hawkguy (Sweatpants Variant) Costume, Star-Lord Guardians of the Galaxy Movie (Headphones Variant) Costume and Winter Soldier Movie (Maskless Variant).
02/24/15 – Updated MHCC v15.1.36 with Storm Astonishing X-Men Costume and what a nice outfit & look for her.
03/05/15 – Updated MHCC v15.1.38 with Iceman Age of Apocalypse Costume and Iceman Modern Costume.
Marvel Heroes Costume Checklist v15.1.38 [Read Only]
Please add comments with other ideas or things I missed
~Matrix of Unbinding
~Spirit of Ymir and Ivaldi
~Fortune Card Bonus items [Ruby Quartz; Horizons Lab; etc]
~Insignia [For that Hero Affiliation]
~Any Hero Uniques
~Any item, artifact bound to that hero
A solid foray to welcome MH patches in the New Year – Cosmic Chaos, BAMFs (yes, that was awhile ago, but STILL! BAMF!), Arachne released for Team-Up advance pack buyers, permanent event vendors, bug fixes, and more!
- Welcome the new year with the Cosmic Chaos Event!, now with purchasable Doop runes!
- ALL event vendors (OMEGA, Chaos, and ARMOR) are now permanently in the Western part of Avengers’ tower
- Sooo much with the bug squishing….
- Welcome BACK DEVS!! (not that I believe anyone fully left during the break….)
Omega (plus BONUS!!) is active, Hulk 52 review is here, The Deadpool Kid team-up arrives, numerous costumes, and more!
- Omega is back!
- IMPORTANT NOTE!! – Login on 1/17 for awesome stuff from MH ALWAYS WINNING!!
- Hulk 52 review
- New costumes for Venom (Toxin) and Hulk (Ultimate Hulk)
- More bug fixes and item updates!
Cows cows cows cows everywhere! Cowtastrophe is upon us! Loot is increased in both cow sectors, new, exclusive uniques, 40% server-side XP (because the noble bovine’s 4 stomachs), a FREE pet on 1/24 (IT’S A PUPPY!!!!! Kidding, of course it’s a COW!!!), and more! Plus Australia Day koalas and flags, BOGO, and more!
- Winter Soldier Pack on Sale!
- Collect koalas and Australian flags for vendors!
- Soooo….. Skrulls come maybe?
A pretty small patch to start up the ARMOR event (with 100% bonus XP!). We also have the cows keeping their awesome loot from last event, the Team-Up advance pack, fortune cards on sale (along with holos), a few bug fixes, and looking to what should be a pretty massive patch.
- Team-Up Advance Pack 2 coming up alongside an epic revamp of the system
- ARMOR Event + XP
- Fortune cards!
Decently big patch with some very welcome changes and new arrivals! Winter Soldier is here, Captain America and X-23 get QoL reviews, Midtown Manhattan is changed to more of an ICP feel (in a generally good way), Odin’s bounty is our weekend event, and we FINALLY have the insignia review! New teams, new insignias, affixes, auras, and more! Awesome.
- [Winter Soldier](https://forums.marvelheroes.com/categories/winter-soldier] is here! Excellent example of hybrid gameplay.
- Midtown is refitted with new bosses, new boss scenarios, non-event bosses, mob tuning, and more! A bit buggy, but still decent overall.
- Captain America gets a much needed QoL review, adding the Super-Soldier-Serum secondary resource and tightening up his powers overall
- X-23 gets QoL, alters her bleed-based damage system a decent bit for more versatility
- INSIGNIA REVIEW!!! Un-used affixes are mostly gone, “bad” insignias get buffed, new insignia teams and more!
- Odin’s Bounty! – Only here for the weekend, so jump on the rotation while you can!
The Mardi Gras/Carnival event has started! Get your beads and masks, exchange for cards! Login for special Valentine’s reward, plus valentine and Lunar New Year items coming in for a few days. We also have some Midtown adjustments and bug fixes. AND random carnival-buffed bosses started randomly. Chase costumes are also back and make sure you enter my giveaway! It’s almost over!
Cosmic Chaos is back, Variant-gate is over, BOGO, Iceman, and Winter Boosts are here, and Winter Soldier gets some much needed help.
- Variant Costumes are here!!
- Iceman on presale
- Cosmic Chaos is here!
- Both hero and costume BOGO are active, so get in while you can!
- Winter Soldier is back from the shop, he got some much-needed upgrades
Fairly small patch with the temporary combined awesomeness of Omega and Chaos, plus some VERY welcome bug fixes (A-synch loading for one), and some cool new/returning stuff to the store!
- Both cosmic and Omega are active until Sunday night right before Madness Monday starts
- Storm Astonishing is AWESOME and in-store. Get it NOOOOWWWWW. Or don’t. Whatevs.
- Always with the hype train, we are!
A pretty major patch this time around! Iceman is here, Punisher gets his 52 review, some of the stuff for Achievements are here, updated enemy AI, bug fixes, and more! Plus, we’ve got Midtown Madness ALL WEEK!! Awesome!!
- Iceman is here!
- Punisher review
- Midtown Madness all week
- AI updates to some baddies
- Performance upgrades
- Hubs waypoint tab
- As always, some awesome bug fixes and hype!
I’ve been seeing a lot of questions both in Social and on the forums regarding certain, somewhat basic but confusing aspects of this amazing game. In an attempt to answer at least a decent portion of them, I created this video to help out.
Since this can, at the very least, be described as an enormous, frightening behemoth, I not only indexed this new video, I also put in subindices as well as ‘return to main menu’ buttons at each one. I think it’ll help a good bit with the basic navigation. As before, here they are for forum purposes.
Basic Controls and Settings – Starts at 0:01:34
- Movement, use of powers
- Help menu
- Gameplay/keybinding settings
- Shift+Left click = use left click attack without clicking an enemy
- Ctrl+Left click = move with enemies around
- Use medkits with M – they restore your health and spirit
Powers and Characters – Starts at 0:08:24
- Discuss power types (basic vs. spirit spenders, etc.)
- Typical build type (Solid basic, movement, AOE, single target spirit spender for bosses, passives)
- New build versatility with 164 total power points to spend
- Multiple power bars for different builds and/or roles
- Generalized builds:
- Melee – up close and personal
- Ranged – away from the main action
- Hybrid – range when you can, melee when you need. This can also refer to damage types (see below)
- Starter heroes – Currently 11 to choose from, with a large array of abilities and power types
Stats, User Interface, and Windows – Starts 0:16:28
- Map – TAB to full screen it
- Quest tracker – click bar on the right to switch quest type (shared, LQ, story, instance)
- XP bar – above powers, right click to view Omega XP
- Health and “spirit” (new, unique resources are used as well)
- Powers window – P
- Updated in 1.15 to have Powers, OMEGA, and Hero Synergies all in one window
- Social Window – O
- Friends, Supergroup, Ignored, Nearby
- Right-Click on a person to invite to party, trade, whisper, etc.
- ADDITIONAL TIP! – Ctrl+Right click on a person on the main screen to get options like party invite, trade, and whisper
- Achievements – V
- In-Game Store – X
- Use G (real money represented in-game) to buy boosts, heroes, costumes, and more
- If you can spare the $$, definitely some worthwhile things here
- Character Change and Team-Up – T
- Your hero roster – select a character to play, a difficulty (drop-down menu at bottom left of window) and click change
- Team-Ups are similar to sidekicks – call them with K or by Left-clicking their portrait in the power bar
- For team-ups, select the tab, the one you want, and “make active” to have your current hero utilize them
- Inventory Window – C (character only) or I (character and Team-Up)
- You can view character stats and bio here in addition to replacing gear
- Character stats (Durability, Energy, Intelligence, etc.) give a bonus with each point. Check out what they do here
- Quest Log – L
- General tip for windows – press spacebar to close them all rather than closing them one by one
Gear and Vendors – Starts at 0:31:55
- Gear ranking and levels
- Ubiquitous vendors
Crafting and the Crafter – starts at 0:43:00
- Vastly important vendor (costume upgrades, unique upgrades, blessing swap)
- Level this one first – Donate unwanted/unusable items by Alt+Right-click when talking to vendors
Runes and the Enchanter – starts at 0:56:31
- Runes are found more efficiently by increasing SiF (special item find).
- Runes can be used at the enchanter to improve gear
- Uru-forged items can receive runewords (requiring several runes). Uru-Forged come in level 25 and level 50 ‘flavors’
- Gear slots 1-5 can receive enchantments (single rune)
- Artifacts can be blessed (100 odin marks)
- Level the enchanter second
Odin’s Palace Specific Vendors – starts at 1:03:44
- Legendary item vendor – 300 odin marks each but well worth it
- Siege case vendor
- PvP rings
Inventory Management – starts at 1:07:57
- Check out the second part of my comment here to see some of my inventory management tips
- Suffice it to say – really strapped? ONLY keep high-quality stuff for whatever character you’re playing
Leveling and the Story – Starts at 1:24:04
- Strategy – in general, go through story or level much faster
- Quest Rewards
- Strategy for leveling quickly
- X-Defense to level 20
- Legendary and shared quests from there on
- Click here for my leveling guides
“Sidequests” and Additional Advancement – Starts at 1:30:32
- Sidequest = anything used heavily for leveling that’s not the main story (Legendary and Shared Quests)
- Additional advancements – Hero Synergies and the Omega System
Legendary Quests – Starts at 1:30:43
- Unlocked at level 20
- Give XP, credits, and Odin Marks
- Best way to level post-20
- Take place in terminals, Midtown (Holo-Sim), or the story
Shared Quests – Starts at 1:35:30
- See info with “L”
- Meant to complement LQ’s
- Once completed, gives Omega point and reward chest (plus a bonus chest if first completion of the day)
- Reward chest gives a random number of Odin Marks
- Great to grind while in Midtown doing LQ’s there
Hero Synergies – Starts at 1:44:37
- Access this with “P”
- At levels 25 and 50, characters can give special bonuses to others
- 10 are allowed to be assigned per character
- Ramp up your offense, defense, item/credit find and XP
- Re-allocate at anytime, just as long as you’re in a hub
Omega System – Starts at 1:50:27
- Also accessed with “P” (was V until patch 1.15)
- Omega points are obtained separately from XP, synergies, etc.
- Points are account-wide, not character exclusive
- Similarly to Hero synergies, these allow further customization of your characters by adding numerous buffs ranging from increased health to upped dodge and damage
- Re-allocate with a retcon potion
Characters, the store, and Free-to-Play – Starts at 1:57:41
- 3 Primary methods for acquiring characters:
Eternity Splinters – Starts at 1:58:30
- Free method for getting characters (all can be obtained)
- Save for a specific one or go random?
- Splinters can also be used for rare crafting materials and to visit COWS!
The In-Game Store – Starts at 2:01:18
- Go ROCKET!!!
- Use G to buy all sorts of goodies, from boosts to pets to heroes and costumes
Marvel Heroes Website Bundles – Starts at 2:08:07
- Bundles include the hero, their specific STASH tab, one or 2 additional costumes (typically), a retcon potion, and a few fortune cards
- Not terribly expensive and you get a decent amount for what you pay
Marvel Heroes and Free-to-Play – 2:09:27
- Many games (we’re looking at you, social media) are free-to-play, but it frequently becomes pay-to-win
- Marvel Heroes is different in that sense; you cannot directly purchase progress arbitrarily
- If you play, you will be rewarded, simple as that
- You’d be surprised how much free stuff the developers give out 0.o
- Many purchasable items are purely aesthetic and thus more flair than anything else
Player Interaction – Starts at 2:15:44
- Interaction is fairly extensive in and out of game. In-game is primarily based around the social window and chat
Social window – Starts at 2:16:20
- Friends, Supergroup, Ignored, Nearby
- Right-Click on names to initiate inspection, whisper, trade, etc.
Supergroups – Starts at 2:17:26
- Good potential build-in friend group
- Start your own for less than 2,000 credits
- Currently no specific capabilities, but on the way
LFG, Parties, and Social – 2:18:49
- LFG – chat channel for finding parties (Looking for Group)
- Help with a boss?
- Need some people for grinding shared and/or LQ’s?
- Ctrl-Click on a person in the main UI to get party invite, whisper, inspect options
- When in a party, defeats by any member count for all
- Social channel – exactly what it sounds like
Trading – Starts at 2:22:35
- Trading is an option when in a ‘person’s menu’ – i.e. right clicking in friends/nearby
- Trade window opens, allows for 1:1 exchange of items
- Far more desirable than dropping stuff on the training room floor
Endgame and Phat Lootz!!! – Starts at 2:26:06
- RiF and Sif = how you get stuff
- RiF = equippable items (artifacts, uniques, uru-forged)
- SiF = “stand-alone” items (runes, potions, relics)
Midtown Manhattan – Starts at 2:31:06
- Great place to grind for gear
- Awesome location for Shared and Legendary Quests
X-Defense – Starts at 2:33:22
- Available immediately in-game
- Wave defense mode
- Chest after non-boss waves and decent good one at the end
- Higher waves end up giving good loot
- Relatively easy; 5 people and unlimited defeats allowed
Holo-Sim – Starts at 2:37:35
- Available immediately in-game
- SImilar to X-Def – wave defense
- More difficult – only 2 people and limited to 2 defeats
- Loot can be better (chest after each wave plus end chest)
- More unique styles of waves
Terminals – Starts at 2:39:15
- Unlock at level 20
- 3 levels:
- Cosmic (only available at level 60)
- Red and green give cube shards, which can be traded in for numerous things at the shard vendor
- Cosmics give bounty chest(s) with higher chance for better loot
One-Shot Stories – Starts at 2:49:45
- Mini-stories that act as sorts of off-shoots from the main campaign
- Longer time commitment to finish, but good gear in the end
- HIGHLY recommended to have multiple people
Raids – Starts at 2:51:59
- First off – VERY DIFFICULT
- Only designed for 10 players, does NOT scale for fewer
- Because of the difficulty, highly advised to be with a team you know and can speak to
- Gear explosions for bosses, but you should come in with good gear already
Cows Cows Cows. And Cows – Starts at 2:55:34
- 2 levels:
- Confidential Bovine Sector
- Bovenhiem better for end-game (level 60 gear)
- Both have a frightening number of possessed cows
- Lots of mobs = lots of loot rolling
PvP – Starts at 2:58:29
- Relatively popular, but primarily with specific groups
- Separate scaling from PvE
- Allows you to earn PvP rings as rewards (via crowns of valor)
Leveling More Characters – Starts at 3:00:59
- After you’re done with a character, playing another (or several) can keeping everything feeling fresh
- Played a ranged? Try melee!
- Etc. etc. etc.
- Playing more characters will also give you better bonuses for your hero XP synergy, making leveling even easier
Prestige – Starts at 3:05:30
- Have a character you really enjoy? Prestige them!
- “Ancient Gourd of Prestige” purchasable for 10 cube shards from shard vendor
- Color name change, an additional costume, and access to the special prestige pets
Additional Tips and Hints – Start at 1:22:02
- DOOP! (weird looking green guy) – always take him down if you see him = lootz explode!
- Forums (aka this site) – great general information about the game
- MarvelBase – great site for build guides, item max roll potentials, etc.
Newest Content and Ongoing Information – Starts at 3:14:01
- Anniversary event – presents and CAKE!!
Ongoing Updates and Upcoming Content – Starts at 3:22:53
- Soon-to-be-here heroes
- Silver Surfer
- Mr. Fantastic
- Nova (about time)
- Achievements (2014 calendar year at some point)
- I will continuously update with new information as patches are released, with small videos – see below for ongoing summary
Closing Remarks/Thoughts – Starts at 3:25:46
- Great game, fun game, play it
- Continual additions of new content
- Great universe, great developers
- Above all – play how YOU enjoy!
Also, see below for my continuing updates.
Here I will list the major changes/additions/events that come up with new patches. Enjoy!
- Event/Holiday Celebration Du Jour – Midtown Madness is back for a FULL week! Get the boxes! Be the awesome!
Patch Group 1.0X
Patch Group 1.1X
- Star Lord Released in patch 1.10
- GotG team-ups released in patch 1.10 – Drax, Groot, and Gamora
- Raid is officially green version in 1.10
- Rocket Raccoon’s 52 review in 1.10
- UI and Optimization updates in 1.10
- Omega system is live in 1.11
- Iron Man’s Level 52 review in 1.11
- IMPORTANT UI updated in 1.15
- “P” (powers) window now contains character powers, hero synergies, and OMEGA
- “L” (quest log) is now main quests (story) and shared quests
- “V” (Misc.) is now login reward tracking and soon-to-arrive achievements
- Currency tab in character window “Stores” any and all spendable items, credits, G, etc. Saves storage space!
- Rogue released in patch 1.15
- She-Hulk and King Odin team-ups released in 1.15
- Cybernetics System for pets added in 1.15
- Jean Grey’s 52 Review in 1.15
- Waypoints by account basis starting in patch 1.15; no more swapping out to help out alts!
- Initial account quests extended to introduce new players to X-Def, Holo-Sim, MM, etc. starting in 1.15
- Bronx Zoo one-shot added in patch 1.16
- Red Raid out of beta in 1.19
- Advance Pack 2 is available!
Patch Group 1.2X
- My videos for the 1.2X patch group are here!
- Nova released in patch 1.20
- Numerous UI updates in 1.20 including auto-looting, camera zoom range, and ‘loot vaporizer’
- Wasp tem-up released in 1.20
- Cyclops 52 review in 1.20 along with GR, Psylocke, SS, and SL QoL updates
- Juggernaut released in patch 1.22
- Multi-spec released in 1.23
- Thor’s 52 review and Industry City Patrol Zone live in [1.24https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/149440/marvel-heroes-2015-1-24-patch-notes#latest)
- Magneto released in 1.27
- Massive tag tuning pass in 1.27 PLUS massive changes to new player experience
- Omega Mutation tab in 1.27
- X-23, challenge bonus, raid item recipes, and summoned ally damage enchantment added in 1.28
- Venom, Road To Axis One-shot, and gifting system added in 1.29
Patch Group 1.3X
- My videos for the 1.3X patch group are here!
- Hulk’s 52 review and Deadpool Kid team-up released in 1.31
- Winter Soldier released, Captain America and X-23 QoL reviews, Midtown Refit, and MUCH needed insignia review added in 1.34
- Arachne Team-Up released in patch 1.35
- Variant costumes are available as chase 2.0, Iceman now on pre-sale in patch 1.36
- Iceman released, Punisher’s 52 review, baddie AI update, performance upgrades, hub tab added in patch 1.38
Pet Affixes are pretty straight-forward, but yet when I rolled a pet with +3 strength, and +2 area damage, I found myself wondering if this might be BiS for someone. I did some research and started this little guide.
Warning: This guide is only intended to point you in the right direction. Make sure the affixes match your intended use. It may be true that +3 Strength and +2 melee powers are the best affixes for most Colossus players, but if you’re making a pet-build with Colossus, you probably should make other choices.
Also, I don’t know many of these heroes and stole unashamedly from many guides. Thank you all you wonderful people on this board! If there are good things in this guide, it’s probably due to someone else. If there are errors, feel free to blame me.
Finally, some heroes I could not figure out (Punisher for example) or are incomplete (Silver Surfer for example). Please add your comments so I can improve this.
Available Cybernetic Affixes
- 1% dodge chance
- 1% projectile deflection chance
- +2-3% base defense
- +4-8% base health (560 health at level 60 with 8%)
- 1-2% less damage from enemy ranged powers
- 2-3% less damage from enemy area attacks
- 1-2% less damage from enemy melee attacks
- 1-2% less damage from bosses
- 1% damage negation versus all attacks
- +100 Spirit recovery per minute
- +5% SIF
- +5% RIF
- +3-5 credits per drop
- +3-5% Move speed
- +2-3 spirit on basic attack
- +30-50 spirit
- +5% more credits from cybernetics (raising to 6% total from 1%)
- +2-3% critical damage
- +2-3% base damage on mental attacks
- +2-3% base damage on energy attacks
- +2-3% base damage on physical attacks
- +2-3% base damage on ranged attacks
- +2-3% base damage on melee attacks
- +2-3% base damage on area attacks
- +4% summoned ally damage
- +5% energy damage when hitting with a mental power
- +5% energy damage when hitting with a physical power
- +5% mental damage when hitting with a physical power
- +5-10% damage when brutally striking
- +1 to all powers
- +1-2 to signature power
- +1-2 to ultimate powers
- +1-2 to basic powers
- +1-2 to ranged powers
- +1-2 to summon powers
- +1-2 to area powers
- +1-2 to melee powers
- +1-2 to movement powers
- +1-3 Strength
- +1-3 Energy
- +1-3 Fighting
- +1-3 Speed
- +1-3 Intellect
- +1-3 Durability
- +1 to all attributes
If you only have one pet, or want one that any of your characters can use while rolling a BiS pet, here is what I would go for:
+3 Fighting. This gives you+9% damage to all powers +180 Brutal rating and 540 brutal damage, and is always a good thing for anyone you play.
+1 to all powers. Once again, this is usable by anyone and affects all their skills.
+10% damage when brutally striking.
+100 Spirit recovery per minute
+3 spirit on basic attack, if you use basics a lot (Cable)
All these options are acceptable. I list them in the order I prefer them.
3% area damage reduction.
+8% base health (560 health at level 60).
2% less damage from bosses.
Here is a list of the Unique/Cosmic combinations and who they are BiS for. The recommended purple tier for each hero is also shown. For the Blue and Green tiers, use the values shown above for the all-around pet.
+3 Strength, +1 all powers
- Captain America, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical
- Deadpool, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical
- Nightcrawler, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical
- Spiderman, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical
- Taskmaster, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg
- Venom (melee), purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical
+3 Strength, +2 ranged powers
- Hawkeye, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical/+3% Ranged
- Venom (ranged), purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical/+3% Ranged
- Winter Soldier (ranged), purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg
+3 Strength, +2 summon powers
+3 Strength, +2 area powers
+3 Strength, +2 melee powers
- Black Panther, purple tier: +10% Brutal Damage
- Juggernaut, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical/+3% Melee
- Colossus, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical
- Hulk, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical/+3% Melee
- Luke Cage, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical/+3% Melee
- Moon Knight, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical
- Nightcrawler, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical
- Thing, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical/+3% Melee
- Wolverine, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical/+3% Melee
- X-23, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical/+3% Melee
+3 Strength, +2 movement powers
- Juggernaut (BED Builds) , purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical/+3% Melee
+3 Energy, +1 all powers
- Gambit, purple tier: +3% Energy
- Silver Surfer, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Energy
+3 Energy, +2 ranged powers
- Cable, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Ranged
- Emma Frost, purple tier: +3% Mental/+3% Ranged
- Silver Surfer, purple tier: +10% Brutal Damage/+3% Energy
- Hybrid Jean Grey, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Ranged
- Loki (Frost), purple tier: +3% Mental
- Dr. Strange, purple tier: +10% Brutal Damage
- Magneto, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Energy
- Star-Lord, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Energy
- Scarlet Witch, purple tier: +10% Brutal Damage
+3 Energy, +2 summon powers
- Rocket Racoon (Ranged-Summon) , purple tier: +10% Brutal Damage +4% summoned ally damage
+3 Energy, +2 area powers
- Storm, purple tier: +3% Energy
- Human Torch, purple tier: +3% Energy
- Hybrid Jean Grey, purple tier: +3% Area
- Invisible Woman, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Energy
- Nova (Ranged), purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg
- Silver Surfer, purple tier: ?
+3 Energy, +2 melee powers
- Nova (Melee) , purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg
+3 Energy, +2 movement powers
+3 Fighting, +1 all powers
- All-around pet, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg
- Rogue, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg
- Ghost Rider, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Mental
- Ms. Marvel, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg
- Thor, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg
+3 Fighting, +2 ranged powers
- Black Widow, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Ranged
- Iron Man, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Ranged
+3 Fighting, +2 summon powers
+3 Fighting, +2 area powers
- Ghost Rider, purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Mental
- Cyclops, purple tier: 5% energy on physical hit/10% brutal
+3 Fighting, +2 melee powers
- Psylocke (Hybrid Melee), purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg
+3 Fighting, +2 movement powers
- Juggernaut (BED Builds) , purple tier: +10% Brutal Dmg/+3% Physical/+3% Melee
+3 Intellect, +1 all powers
+3 Intellect, +2 ranged powers
- Loki (Mischief), purple tier: +4% summoned ally damage
- Squirrel Girl, purple tier: +4% summoned ally damage
+3 Intellect, +2 summon powers
- Rocket Racoon (summon build), purple tier: +4% summoned ally damage
+3 Intellect, +2 area powers
+3 Intellect, +2 melee powers
+3 Intellect, +2 movement powers